A Favorite Time with my Family

One of my favorite times with my family is when we are on vacation. I love to travel to different places and in the picture above my family and I were in Durango, Colorado last winter. This is my sister and I at the ski resort that we stayed at. I had a great time skiing with my family and I will never forget it. We had so much fun skiing down the slopes and sledding in the powdery snow.

»I have permission to use the picture above. Please do not use this picture it is copyright to my family and you must have permission.«

Abby

6 Comments on A Favorite Time with my Family

1. Brenda McDonald
    October 29, 2015 at 10:31 pm (7 years ago)

I love this photo of you and your sister. I love to water ski, but have never been snow skiing. I actually took snow skiing as an elective when I went to Texas A&M. Can you believe I learned to snow ski in College Station, TX? I love your blog. It’s very attractive, but very simple and easy to navigate. Keep up the great work!

Reply
    • abbyas21
      October 31, 2015 at 2:10 am (7 years ago)

Thank you so much! That is very neat that you were able to learn how to snow ski in College Station. If you ever get the opportunity to go snow skiing you should try it because it can be a lot of fun.

Reply
  2. Kim Ross
    October 30, 2015 at 3:16 am (7 years ago)

Abby, I love your blog page! I can tell you have worked really hard to create a nice blog page. I love traveling with you, Taylor and Dad to different areas in the United States. You did great learning how to ski last December. I can’t wait for us to take another trip snow skiing. Mom

Reply
    • abbyas21
      October 31, 2015 at 2:12 am (7 years ago)

Thank you! I love traveling as well and can not wait to go snow skiing again.

Reply
  3. Joanna Sorenson
    November 4, 2015 at 4:16 pm (7 years ago)

Abby,

I love the picture of you and your sister in Colorado. My family went skiing every year when I was growing up. I have many, many great memories from Colorado, and can not wait to carry on tradition and take my little boy there. Your blog is very well designed and enjoyable to visit. Good work!

Reply
    • abbyas21
      November 4, 2015 at 5:12 pm (7 years ago)

Thank you! I enjoyed Colorado last year during the winter when it was snowy and cold, and I cannot wait to go back.

Reply