About Me

Hi, my name is Abby and I was born and raised in Texas. I’m a follower in Christ and dedicate my time to the Lord on Sunday mornings. I attend school during the week and I am currently in Jr. High. In my free time I enjoy playing sports such as volleyball and basketball. When I’m not at school or playing sports I like to be outdoors, traveling, or with my family. I am a current member of 4-H, an agricultural club, that I show rabbits through at fairs. I am also a member of National Junior Honor Society and Student Council. I hope that you enjoy my blog.

This is a picture of my family and I on our summer vacation two years ago in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

»I have permission to use the picture above. Please do not use this picture it is copyright to my family and you must have permission.«

4 Comments on About Me

1. Abby
    November 14, 2015 at 5:22 am (6 years ago)

Hello Abby,
    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! your dg is sooooooooo cute! I can’t wait to hear back from you soon! How did you find my blog? I hope to hear from you soon and read future posts of yours, thanks a lot,
    -Abby
    blog URL:abbydz13.edublogs.org
    P>S I am replying from the post you commented on my blog . and I am also christen and go to church

Reply
    • abbyas21
      December 20, 2015 at 12:11 am (6 years ago)

Hello Abby,
      I cannot remember if I have replied to you yet or not. I was on one of my classmates blog, I do believe, when I saw your comment and I decided to visit your blog. I’m glad that you enjoyed my blog, I like yours a lot.

Happy Holidays
      Abby

Reply
  2. Claire Online
    April 21, 2016 at 12:54 pm (5 years ago)

Hello Abby!!
    I’m Claire from http://claireonlinep.edublogs.org/
    I LOVE basket ball. It is my favorite sport. I do some during the week but I also do theatre. I don’t do much sports but I like them. I got to the park on my free time with my friends most of the time instead of doing sports. In what grade are you in?
    My URL again http://claireonlinep.edublogs.org/
    BYE!!!!
    PS. Come and visit my blog 🙂
    -Claire

Reply
    • abbyas21
      April 24, 2016 at 7:14 pm (5 years ago)

Hello Claire,
      I enjoy sports as well, and I am a 7th grader in Junior High. Do you play for a team? Or do you just practice with friends?
      I enjoyed your blog, it was very creative!
      Thanks for the visit, Abby.

Reply